Asheville Drug Rehab Center
Providing Top Quality Treatment for Drug Addiction
You do not need to fight drug addiction alone, but you do need to fight it. Come to Carolina Recovery Solutions to get all the support and guidance that you need on your path to recovery. We take pride in being able to make recovery treatment plans that match your needs, rather than offering a “one size fits all solution” that might not help you much at all. When you are here, you will be seen as a friend in need, and that means going above and beyond your expectations to set you up for success.
Call (828) 383-8328 or contact us online to learn more about how we can help you with your drug addiction recovery in Asheville.
Recognizing Drug Addiction as a Disease
Do not be convinced by your own self-doubts or society that your addiction to drugs is a failure. Drug addiction is recognized as a disease in most cases. Just like any disease, people with it deserve respect, care, and medical treatments. You are not weak for having a disease, but you are strong each time you decide to fight it.
How Can You Tell You are Addicted?
Drug addiction can be especially dangerous when it is not clear that it is beginning. Many people who are becoming addicted to a substance experience mild symptoms at first, so they convince themselves to disregard them. In reality, the early symptoms could be just a fraction of the hardships that are yet to come, so it is important to be able to identify addiction symptoms at all stages of addiction.
You might be forming an addiction to a drug if you are:
- Feeling more reclusive than normal
- Struggling with work, school, or relationships
- Losing more and more money each month
- Unmotivated to do anything
- Not bathing regularly
- Not eating and drinking enough
Programs for Fighting Drug Addiction
There is no single way to fight drug addiction. As mentioned, we have to customize each recovery plan for every person who comes to our Asheville drug addiction treatment center. But the groundwork for each treatment plan will generally include one or more of our most popular treatment options.
Some of our treatment options include:
- Intensive outpatient rehab: People who need a flexible recovery schedule due to other obligations may benefit from our intensive outpatient (IOP) rehab program. Using this program allows you to stay on the path of recovery without missing work, school, family life, and so on because you don’t have to stay within our treatment center outside of scheduled treatments.
- Medication-assisted treatment: Some people with strong addictions to certain substances cannot simply quit using that drug without risking dangerous withdrawal symptoms. If withdrawal could be concerning for you, then we can recommend medication-assisted treatment (MAT) that provides you with prescription medicine that helps you avoid the worst of withdrawal.
- Therapy: Many people who are struggling with drug addiction have underlying mental health difficulties like PTSD, anxiety, and depression. Therapies like cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) can be used to help you better understand your mental health, which might be the first step in recovering.
Drug Addictions We Can Treat
Our staff can help you overcome an addiction to many types of drugs, such as:
What Does Drug Rehab Involve?
Drug rehabilitation programs look different for everyone, especially at Carolina Recovery Solutions, where we take pride in being able to personalize treatment plans. However, no matter what reason has brought you to our doors for help, you can expect a few steps to be involved in your drug rehab plan.
Most drug rehab programs will involve:
- Intake: Before your recovery program can officially begin, you will need to complete an intake process. This step involves sitting down with our intake specialists, so they can get a better understanding of what addiction you are fighting and how you can continue to challenge it with our assistance and support.
- Specialized programs: Once your rehab program has begun, the center of your recovery will involve specialized treatments designed around your needs. For example, you might begin a partial hospitalization program (PHP), start routine therapies, and so on. All the while, our team will be there to make sure you stay on the right path to recovery.
- Day-to-day life: All recovery programs need to integrate your day-to-day life to be successful. We can prepare you for how your life will look during recovery, so you are not thrown off by any major changes. Ultimately, we want you to be reminded that you deserve more than what addiction is giving you.
- Relapse prevention: When a rehab program ends, it is time to think about relapse prevention. Ideally, you will be well-equipped with many different methods of bolstering yourself against temptation. Throughout most programs, we will integrate ways to prevent a relapse once all treatments are over.
We Probably Accept Your Insurance — Call Today!
Carolina Recovery Solutions in Asheville is dedicated to helping as many people in our communities as possible. To help make this happen, we are proud to accept a variety of major health insurance plans and policies. If you have health insurance from your job or purchased it privately, then there is a good chance we accept it.
Insurance companies that we work with include:
- Anthem BlueCross
Why You Should Choose Us Today
We understand that you have your options when it comes to picking a place to fight drug addiction. Why should you choose Carolina Recovery Solutions in Asheville? Once you know a little more about us, we are sure you will be convinced that we are the right place.
People trust our recovery center because we:
- Offer solutions: Not only are our addiction recovery professionals here to answer all of your questions about addiction, but we also provide real, tangible solutions with easy-to-follow recovery plans.
- Have an official medical staff: To make sure that everyone at our rehab center always feels safe and secure, we have experienced medical staff available for health and wellness monitoring.
- Use a holistic approach: One of the most reliable ways to challenge addiction is to challenge it with your entire being. A holistic approach considers the needs of your mind, body, and spirit.
- Feel like family: Carolina Recovery Solutions is proud to say that we are both family-owned and family-operated. Through this form of business and ownership, we are able to ensure that our rehab center runs to our highest standards.
Call (828) 383-8328 to see if we can help you!